GSA 8(a) STARS II: Connecting Entities in Need with Quality IT Resources
POINTS OF CONTACT
Program Manager: Jessica Hagood
Contract and Subcontract Manager: Jessica Hagood
Phone:1.888.71.INODE X 506
GSA STARS II simplifies the acquisition of IT services from certified 8(a) small and disadvantaged businesses allowing federal agencies to earn 8(a) credit while obtaining reliable and pre-competed support. INODE is a GSA 8(a) STARS II Constellation I (CI) prime contractor with services available in two functional area (FA) categories:
- Computer Systems Design Services (541512)
- Other Computer Related Services (541519)
With a $10 billion program ceiling and a four-year period of performance, our STARS II vehicle allows for the long-term planning of large-scale IT program requirements with a proven 8(a) small business.
Functional Area 2 – Computer Systems Design Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services, or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services;
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design;
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design;
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants;
- Computer software consulting services or consultants;
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services;
- Computer systems integration design consulting services;
- Computer integrator services;
- Information management computer systems integration design services;
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services;
- Computer network systems design services; and
- Office automation computer systems integration design services.
Functional Area 4 – Other Computer Related Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer-related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
- Computer disaster recovery services; and
- Computer software installation services.